What are your thoughts on alternative healing, alternative lifestyles, spirituality, meditation, plant-based diets, zero waste lifestyles, climate change, and various other subjects? What inspires you to leave your best life? How are you living your life with meaning and purpose? What thoughts, topics, and tips do you have to share?
Are you interested in writing for CB? If so, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are articles from previous guest bloggers.
- Jackie Waters of Hyper Tidy is a mother to four energetic and amazing boys. After losing her mother-in-law, Jackie felt ill-equipped to help her father-in law with both his grief and the practical challenges that arose. Now, Jackie writes articles in her spare time so that others know about the incredible resources available to them and so that they know that they are not alone.
1. Household Management Doesn’t Take a Sick Day: How to Take Care of Life at Home When You’re Ill or Injured
2. Engaging the Mind and Body: Advice for People in Chronic Pain
3. Ways to Start Cleaning for a Healthier
- Scott Sanders is the creator of CancerWell.org which provides resources and support for anyone who has been affected by any form of cancer. He is also the author of the book Put Yourself First: A Guide to Self-care and Spiritual Wellness During and After Cancer Treatment.
1. Live Your Best Life After Cancer Treatment
2. Helping a Loved One with Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Sheila Olson from FitSheila.com has been a personal trainer for five years. She believes the best way to achieve physical fitness and good health is to set and tackle small goals. She encourages her clients to stay positive and incorporates mindfulness and practices for reducing negative talk into her sessions.
1. Maintaining Balance: The Importance of Self Care