Former nine to fiver who is currently a part-timer whose main goal is to figure out how to live this life with meaning and purpose.
This site previously focused only on gastrointestinal diseases and how food affects our diet. However, as life went by both the website and I have changed. Therefore, Contented Belly will now also include topics that I have been spending time learning about such as alternative healing, alternative lifestyles, spirituality, meditation, plant-based diets, zero waste lifestyles, climate change, and various other subjects.
I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to your thoughts and comments.
Welcome to Contented Belly!
Please read the following terms in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms.
- The aim of this Website is to provide information. We do not have a medical education or expertise. The content and links on this site are not professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Contact your physician or other qualified health care provider before changing your diet, exercise plan, or following other health advice on this site.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to this site any material that is:
- Discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, abusive, antagonizing, and/or in breach of confidentiality or privacy.
- Harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We reserve the right to delete any posts or information for any reason in our discretion.
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website and derivatives thereof are owned by Contented Belly.
- Contented Belly and its logo are trademarked.