Ingredients: Serves 4-6
- Large bag of mixed greens or spinach
- ¼ cup of pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup of pecans
- 3 ounces of plain goat cheese broken into small pieces
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1/8 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the greens in a bowl and add the pomegranate seeds. Break the pecans and goat cheese into pieces and add them to the bowl.
- For the dressing, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad.