1. Just diagnosed with fatty liver? It might be sugar and not fat that is the problem.
2. Celiac disease in children or teens: The sneaky signs to watch for.
3. Have trouble sleeping? Check out these tips to help alleviate insomnia. The polyester-cotton sheet tip was an interesting and new one for me.
4. Tax soda to fight obesity, WHO urges nations around the globe
5. Ever wonder what it means when the words “natural” and “healthy” appear on a food package? Is it really natural and/or healthy?
6. Hype vs. hope in medical research.
Photo taken by Artur Rutkowski on Unsplash