1. Have food allergies and heading to college this fall? Check out this college lesson: When a roommate resists your allergy rules.
2. 50 signs of gluten sensitivity.
3. Anxiety is not good for your mind or health and it can exacerbate your IBS. Here are eight ways to reduce anxiety.
4. A low FODMAP, gluten-free, vegan chocolate hazelnut biscotti.
5. Ever wonder what is in your poo? Scientists researching the microbiome do.
6. Are TV commercials bad for our children’s diets?
Photo taken by Peter Hershey on Unsplash