For Your Reading Pleasure
1. Why barnyard dust offers a clue to stopping asthma in children.
2. Does red meat lead to a higher mortality risk?
3. A bacterial pill that tried to duplicate the benefits of a fecal transplant has failed a clinical trial. What does that mean for the microbiome field?
4. The Nutrition Diva’s podcoast discusses what’s the definition of processed meats and should you eat them or not? If you prefer to read the transcript instead of listening to the podcast, check out this link.
5. When the food industry reduces salt in their products, what do they replace it with?
6. 75% of Americans think they eat healthy – despite evidence to the contrary. What is the disconnect?
Photo taken by José González on Unsplash