For Your Reading Pleasure
Happy Fourth of July!
1. Learn how a Chinese scientist created fireworks and the rest of its history in honor of July 4th.
2. The On Point podcast: New Efforts to Understand Food Allergies, is a good overview of what may be causing allergies, how they affect us, and current research initiatives to help better treat them.
3. What do you think about 100 Nobel Laureates asking Greenpeace to stop bashing GMOs?
4. A new study shows that chronic fatigue syndrome may have to do with gut microbes.
5. Two new studies show that gut microbiomes are affected in babies born by caesarean section or given antibiotics early in life.
6. Seven of the oddest summer allergies.
Photo taken by kazuend on Unsplash