For Your Reading Pleasure
1. It’s summer! Or at least it will be on Monday…. Five foods to help you stay hydrated.
2. Can the soda industry’s $4,000,000 ad blitz fend off a sugary drink tax?
3. Shop at Whole Foods? You might want to know that the FDA warned the food store on failure to address food safety problems.
4. My favorite bread is the German Country Sourdough from When Pigs Fly. It has no yeast or sugar, perfect for the low FODMAP diet. The Guardian discusses why sourdough bread is good for you no matter what diet you are on.
5. Medicine the natural way. Nine herbs and spices that help fight inflammation.
6. Find out how much sugar is in your favorite treats.
Photo by Yulia Sobol on Unsplash