For Your Reading Pleasure
The low FODMAP (fermentable oligo-, di-, mono-saccharides, and polyols) diet is recommended for patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Fructose Malabsorption. I have been mindful of my trigger FODMAPs ever since I was diagnosed with Fructose Malabsorption around three years ago and it has made a difference. This week there has been a slew of links/posts/articles on the low FOMDAP diet, so I have decided to dedicate this week’s ‘For Your Reading Pleasure’ to this topic.
1. Dietitians and gastroenterologists point to new drugs and the spread of the low FODMAP diet to battle IBS.
2. Long-term improvement in symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease patients treated with a low FODMAP diet.
3. How to stock a low FODMAP pantry by A Little Bit Yummy.
4. 30+ low FODMAP breakfast and brunch recipes from My Gut Feeling.
5. Low FODMAP recipes from The Fructose Friendly Chef.
6. Check out the new low FODMAP cookbook created by Calm Belly Kitchen.
Photo taken by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash