For Your Reading Pleasure
1. Can acupuncture relieve symptoms of Crohn’s disease?
2. Four delicious ways to get your greens. Note: If on the low FODMAP diet use the green portion of the scallions and leek for the kale baked egg recipe.
3. Another reason to get up and not eat lunch at your desk.
4. Are you genetically programmed to be a vegetarian?
5. Love coffee but it bothers your stomach? Check out these tips so you can enjoy your cup of joe.
6. Did you know that sourdough bread with no added yeast is approved on the low FODMAP diet? Then you might be interested in how to make a sourdough starter.
Photo taken by Ales Krivec on Unsplash