For Your Reading Pleasure
1. Netflix is currently showing its new documentary series Cooked by Michael Pollan. If you have not had a chance to check it out, I highly recommend it. It is excellent. You can view the trailer here.
2. A judge rules that NYC can require sodium warnings on restaurant menus.
3. Can a chef from one of the world’s best restaurants fix school lunches?
4. An easy DIY cream to fix stretch marks.
5. 10 complete proteins vegetarians need to know about.
6. 10 simple ideas to heal your digestion naturally.
Photo taken by Cel Lisboa on Unsplash