Below are some interesting food & health links I found over the week in honor of Valentine’s Day. Whether you celebrate the day or not, it is the weekend, so I hope you enjoy.
1. The history of Valentine’s Day. It did not always include chocolate, greeting cards, and jewelry.
2. It’s all about love. 7 foods celiacs love.
3. Low FODMAP and gluten free chocolate Valentine’s Day treats.
4. Candy is one of the most popular gifts for Valentine’s Day so read this article the day after. Why it’s so hard to cut back on sugar.
5. And this one too…Is chocolate good or bad for your health?
6. If you don’t like chocolate, here are other great gift ideas.
Photo taken by Burak Kostak on PEXELS