For Your Reading Pleasure
2. Sitting all day can be as bad for your health as smoking. Some tips to help.
3. Why a calorie is not just a calorie. Rethinking the calorie by The Atlantic
4. The lure of forbidden food by The New York Times. How to help your children eat healthy.
5. Three addictive snacks that are actually good for you from Michael Pollan’s family. They also happen to be gluten-free, wheat-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, and low FODMAP.
6. Tips for dining out when on the low FODMAP diet from nutritionist Patsy Catsos
Photo taken by Bino Storyteller on Unsplash