1. The reasons why a low FODMAP diet is not a lifetime diet from Monash University.
2. And tips for how to reintroduce FODMAPs when you are ready from nutritionist Kate Scarlata.
3. What is gluten-free, dairy-free, & FODMAP friendly…? Wine! Learn how to keep wine for a day or a decade from Cup of Joe.
4. Watch what 11 year old, Birke Baehr thinks of our food system in this TED Talk. Quite impressive.
5. Are you throwing your food out too early? Find out what “sell by” really means.
6. And what to do with all those leftover herbs from that one recipe you made early this week.
Photo take by Daniela Cuevas on Unsplash